Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King Of Soul (before match with Tom Beach)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed Roland TWT

The King Of Soul  (before match with Tom Beach) Empty
PostSubject: The King Of Soul (before match with Tom Beach)   The King Of Soul  (before match with Tom Beach) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Ed Roland makes his way to the ring, no music just him walking down in ring gear

Ed grabs a mic

Ed: "Good evening, my loyal subjects"

Crowd booes

Ed: "Oh, still don't like me?, no worries, you will get used to me, especially when I win here tonight, I am going to make a statement, one of domination, control and confidence as my oppenent, he stands not a chance in all the kingdoms in the world of beating me, beacuse I am in fact the King, The Warden and The keeper and tonight" Looks into the camera "TONIGHT TOM BEACH, YOU WILL KISS MY FEET AND PRAY FOR YOUR FEALTY AT THE HANDS OF ME!"

Ed throws the mic down as the crowd start to booes violently, Ed takes of his hat and trench coat and waits for Tom Beach
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

The King Of Soul  (before match with Tom Beach) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Of Soul (before match with Tom Beach)   The King Of Soul  (before match with Tom Beach) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

The King Of Soul (before match with Tom Beach)
Page 1 of 1