Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity

Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)  Empty
PostSubject: Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)    Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 am

As if it were a flashback to last week, a fimilar song is heard. This time with the intro cut. 'Runaway' by 'Hail The Villian' is played as Eternity walks down the ramp,rather unhappy. He's holding a mic and lifts it to his lips.

Eternity: "Cut my music. You know. My entrance theme is sung by some guys that call themselfs 'Hail The Villian'. And lately my phone has been ringing off the hook, and been overloaded with text messages. Seeing as i now am seen as a 'heel'. It's ironic. Not the 'Villian' and 'Bad guy' and 'Heel' thing. But look at it a physical way. We're seen as the bottom of a body. Yet, we are the main foundation of a body. Now look at that body as a company. Why is it always that the people you see as 'Bad guys' start and stay so low on that 'career ladder'. Those faces always end up getting those movie roles. Those main event spots. But what it's more about for me,the money."

Eternity steps into the ring followed by silence. The crowd does not know if they should boo or cheer.

Eternity: "And it's almost given free to them too. We, hard workers, have to truely work for what we want. It's those overrated rats that take what's ours. If we have to work to the top,that's what i'll do then!"

Eternity throws the microphone down on the ground and waits for his opponent. Without shouting his catch phrase.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)    Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

Eternity Pre-Match Promo (Rev. Week 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Brand Wrestling Federation :: RP Archives :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: