Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

His Arrival (Part 3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

His Arrival (Part 3) Empty
PostSubject: His Arrival (Part 3)   His Arrival (Part 3) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:58 am

His room. The Bad Guy never had his own locker room. It wasn't big, it was actually quite small compared to some he'd seen on his way here, but it was his. The warm brown colours inviting him in to the rectangular room. It was skinny and long, in the middle a brown leather couch rested on the wall facing a large television that included all the cable he needed. A tiny fridge filled with non-alcoholic beverages awaited him besides the couch. On the far end was large locker and a small curtain that could come across if anyone else where to come visit. In front of him was another door, inside a small toilet and shower stood in a sea of white. A smile crept its way onto his face.

The Bad Guy: "I could really enjoy this."

The Bad Guy walks to the couch eagerly, smiles all around. He jumps onto it, the leather collapsing around and covering his body.

The Bad Guy: "Ahh, that's nice."

He grabs the remote, turning on the television and switching over to HBO. Game of Thrones is on. The Bad Guy laughs.

The Bad Guy: "Wow! Okay, this has gone from great to excellent in just a few clicks."

He looks to the door.

The Bad Guy: "I wonder what my room will be like when I become the first champion in DBWF history. Ahh... I could get used to this."

The Bad Guy relaxes, but eventually turns off the TV. He takes out a piece of paper from his trousers and unfolds it.

The Bad Guy: "Business. Let's see... uhmm... Drew Korth. Huh? Who's that?"

The Bad Guy gets out a pen and begins to put a big line over what we can only presume is Drew Korth.

The Bad Guy: "So he'll be easy. Jojo Cuetips?"

The Bad Guy bursts into laughter.

The Bad Guy: "If that's your name you obviously aren't doing well in this business. Win for me again."

The Bad Guy crosses out that name.

The Bad Guy: "CM Punk, Rod Lightning, 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson... are these really my challengers? Does Mr. Daniels even think they have a shot against me? Goodness, where did I go?"

The Bad Guy squashes the paper into a ball and throws it to the bin, it goes in.

The Bad Guy: "In the bag! Just like my win. Easy."

The Bad Guy puts his legs up on the table and lays back, relaxed, as the camera goes black.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

His Arrival (Part 3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Arrival (Part 3)   His Arrival (Part 3) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:56 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

His Arrival (Part 3)
Page 1 of 1