Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

His Arrival (Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

His Arrival (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: His Arrival (Part 2)   His Arrival (Part 2) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 am

The Bad Guy slowly comes to a stop at the side of the road, looming before him is the DBWF stadium. It looks big, although to him every stadium seemed large at the first glance. The curves make it look more modern than the surrounding buildings, as do the metallic colouring. The Bad Guy continues to stare, the sign depicting two men fighting whilst DBWF is written up front in large bold letters. He smiles.

The Bad Guy: "To new beginnings."

It's what his father said, his real father who he'd just met. The Man in Grey. They celebrated over fish and chips, and then later the odd glass of wine in remembrance of his mother. The Bad Guy only knew his mother from stories both his fathers, the fake and the real, had told him and from the tape he kept forever close.

BEEP

The phone. The Bad Guy jumps at the sound before realizing its origin, laughing at his cowardice until eventually taking out the device. Before he can speak a drone of high pitched squeals come from the other end. The Bad Guy's face goes from shock to anger to annoyance and then finally to near-depression. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, emerging a happier man.

The Bad Guy: "Emma! How did you get my phone number?"

The Bad Guy's voice is filled with false flattery.

The Bad Guy: "Oh? He did? How... generous of them.... What? No, I don't hate you. I just didn't want to force you out of your life.... Emma, I am not your life..."

The Bad Guy's anger continues to rise.

The Bad Guy: "Emma! You're a deranged, annoying and immature fan who I immensely dislike. You've brought me nothing but misery. I don't need you, I don't want you and I don't love you. I'm sure I'll be fine in DBWF without you-"

The Bad Guy freezes, staring at his phone in disbelief. He quickly closes it and throws it on the seat beside him as his hands come up to his face.

The Bad Guy: "[CENSORED]!! Why the hell did I tell her where I was going!? Am I an imbecile? Did that masked lunatic rub off on me? No, she didn't hear me. She didn't. She mustn't."

The Bad Guy pauses as time and cars pass by. He stares ahead, until finally coming to.

The Bad Guy: "Okay, she heard, but it doesn't matter. DBWF is my fed, it's where I will become champion. She'll eventually make her way here, she'll be a nuisance but I'll get rid of her. I'll be fine... hopefully."

The Bad Guy starts the car up again.

The Bad Guy: "Double Brand Wrestling Federation, meet The Bad Guy."

He drives off towards the stadium, towards his future.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

His Arrival (Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Arrival (Part 2)   His Arrival (Part 2) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 am

Added
Back to top Go down

His Arrival (Part 2)
Page 1 of 1