Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity's pre-match promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity

Eternity's pre-match promo Empty
PostSubject: Eternity's pre-match promo   Eternity's pre-match promo Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:11 pm

As the lights go down just like they went on the SuperShow, a fimiliar song is heard. It doesn't take long for the crowd to realise whom's it is, as Eternity walks down the ramp with a microphone in hand. When inside the ring,he sits on the turnbuckle. Eternity raises the mic to his lips as he is interrupted by boo's. Shortly after that,he begins to talk.

Eternity: "Every bed-time story begins with a 'once upon a time'. They tell everybody a story that they believe is not true. But, everytime i step into this ring, i save the world with every move from boredom. I'm like a super-hero here and you can guess why. Because those morons in the back don't know the difference between wrestling and ballet! Those same guys come out here and ruin an entire night for us! We get paid less, and they more, for less talent! Some guys in the back that i personally know have more skill in a single finger then those idiots that call themself main eventers!"

Almost the entire crowd boo's. The others clap.

Eternity: "They called my promo on the SuperShow Mid-Card worthy! However, when we ask for an opportunity to show everyone what we can, we're denied because that's a waste of time. I'm sick and tired of sitting in the back, looking into the mirror to see that person who's under-used. Under-paid. But much more talented then every guy on this roster that calls himself a main eventer. Let this be a warning that if i don't get what i deserve soon, you will NEVER, EVER!...see me again on this show. NOW WATCH ME SHINE!

And with that, Eternity drops his mic and waits for his opponent, St Clears Soldier Dan to come down to the ring.

(( USE THIS BEFORE THEIR MATCH!!!))
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Eternity's pre-match promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity's pre-match promo   Eternity's pre-match promo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:50 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

Eternity's pre-match promo
Page 1 of 1