Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternity

Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory) Empty
PostSubject: Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory)   Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:54 am

The titantron shows Eternity walking in the backstage area with a microphone and smiling at some things he sees until he's stopped by a door. He kicks it open roughly and walks through as it closes again. Eternity brings the microphone to his lips as he enters a dim area.

Eternity: "At the beginning of this season, i was offered a contract by a selfless Jack Daniels. Jack Daniels, for those who've been living under a rock, is the general manager of this joint. He offered me my contract somewhat annoyed."

Eternity sits down on an equipment box as the fans listen closely

Eternity: "The first time i looked at the contract i wasn't satisfied. The pays were too low. The length was too long. And the show had something to at that made me think of some horrible physical chaos. That prediction happened several weeks ago. I don't remember one of the two people, but the doctors carried the other one out."

He pauses for a second to look at the Road To Glory poster.

Eternity: "And that other person that caused him to get carried out was me. Eternity. I have some regret of hitting Lewis with that move. Yes, his name is Lewis. Dan Lewis. I mainly regret hitting him with that finishing move now because i thought i'd make an impact. I wanted to be on a certain poster and compete on the pay-per-view. Sadly, i'm sitting in the back and staring at that same poster."

Eternity gets up from the box and walks past the curtain onto the entrance ramp. From there he talks whilst walking down to the ring.

Eternity: "I know, i know. It all sounds so cheesy and corny. But sometimes you'd have to apologize to people to get even. And so, i apologize to Dan Lewis for putting him out of action for a little while. I'm sure he'll be back. As for the fans i've got something to say."

Eternity slides into the ring. Then points to the mic.

Eternity: "This is a microphone. One of the most powerful weapons in the wrestling industry. Use it right. Use it wisely."

He then slides it to the announcer as he catches it. Eternity then walks away followed by a hollow clapping noise and some cheers.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory)   Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Added. Pipe Bomb!
Back to top Go down

Eternity's Face turn and attempt at a breakout promo (PPV Road To Glory)
Page 1 of 1