Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three Kings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElliottSerenity

Three Kings. Empty
PostSubject: Three Kings.   Three Kings. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 am

Paully lifts his hands as the winner of the match with a determined grin on his face. Confident with the job he had performed in the ring just then, he readies himself to leave. Just before he does Elliott appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Elliott Serenity: "Paully! Well done! Well done!"

Pausing to note the crowds reaction for a second, he continues.

Elliott Serenity: "But may I ask you something? I can see that you look quite chuffed with your victory, and rightfully so. However, the question I want to ask you is why is he still standing?"

An evil smirk spreads across Elliotts face as the crowd realises what he's suggesting. With a slow, menacing walk, he makes his way towards the ring, eyes not leaving the Paully and his match opponent. Elliott jumps into the ring and greets Paully with a friendly gesture. The he lets his eyes gaze at the reason he's out of the locker rooms.

Elliott Serenity: "Need I remind you that we are here to dominate. We are here to prove that we are better than this place, and better than the people involved. We have to make a point! We have to let people understand that they do NOT want to cross us!"

He lifts the loser of the match and places him in position for a GrimFace.

Elliott Serenity: "This is how you do that."

Elliott Serenity runs up the opponents leg and smashes him
in the face with his knee executing a LEGENDARY GrimFace!!

With that, Elliott folds the now unconcious recievers legs.

Elliott Serenity floors the opponent and crosses their legs under his
arm then pulls on them executing a LEGENDARY End!!
Elliott keeps his DESTRUCTIVE submission hold!

Elliott releases his hold, and with glee only a madman can muster, picks up the mic again.

Elliott Serenity: "And that is why you don't cross the Three Kings. Because each of us are forces to be reckoned with, let alone when we stand together. We're done here."

Elliott biffs the mic at the ground and stalks up the ramp.

Ahh, just thought I'd put it out there that if Paully doesn't win his match on Revolution, Jack and all VGMs have my permission to edit this RP to fit with the actual result.
Back to top Go down
Paully C

Three Kings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings.   Three Kings. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 am

Elliott, do me a favor and modify the ending to something like this.

Elliott Serenity floors the opponent and crosses their legs under his
arm then pulls on them executing a LEGENDARY End!!

Paully C picks up the mic.

Paully C: Not to shabby Elliott, but I've got a better idea.

Paully C leaves the ring and goes underneath the ring and pulls out a table. He slides back into the ring with it and sets it up in the corner. Paully C signals to Elliott to bring his opponent over.

Elliott releases his hold, and with glee only a madman can muster, picks up the mic again.

Paully C picks up his opponent,and carries him over his shoulder onto the top turnbuckle. Paully C lifts the opponent above his head and tosses him up and catches him piledriving him headfirst through the table executing a HARDCORE Destroyer Of Worlds

Elliott Serenity: "And that is why you don't cross the Three Kings. Because each of us are forces to be reckoned with, let alone when we stand together. We're done here."

Elliott biffs the mic at the ground and stalks up the ramp with Paully C..
Back to top Go down
Paully C

Three Kings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings.   Three Kings. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:19 am

Also, my match is at the Supershow, which apparently the stuff for that gets posted under the PPV section, so I think we need to re-post this there....
Back to top Go down
ElliottSerenity

Three Kings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings.   Three Kings. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:26 am

I've reposted it and changed a tiny bit, but overall I was hoping you would add a bit for yourself like you did. I like you you're ending quite a bit Razz
I didn't want to write for you 'cause I figured you were active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Kings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings.   Three Kings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Kings.
Page 1 of 1