Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is what happens.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Legend

This is what happens. Empty
PostSubject: This is what happens.   This is what happens. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:07 pm

(OOC: I know this has nothing to do with my feud, but i just wanted to do something along these lines. don't worry, Connor, I'll write something pertaining to my feud soon enough. Just gotta break off the rust.)

The scene opens backstage, where the lights reflect smoothly off the concrete walls, and various grunt workers hustle around doing this and that, preparing for DBWF's first ever show. Amongst these people is Drew Korth, who has a bag slung over his shoulder, and yet to change into his ring attire. As he winds the various twists and turns of the hallways, he doesn't pay much attention to his surroundings. As he rounds one more corner, he bumps face first into someone a bit taller than him...something he doesn't see quite often. He lashes out in rage.

Korth: Would you watch where you're goi-...

He pauses in mid-sentence, when he looks up and realizes who he has just bumped into.

Korth: Well I'll be damned...

The camera pans out to reveal none other than Chris Legend, still in his street clothes, although you wouldn't know it based on the clean pressed black shirt, and khaki slacks that lay smoothly on his body, and the dark, reflective aviators that rest upon his head. He looks at Drew, with a look of anger on his face.

The two men stare each other down, as if waiting for the other one to throw a punch. After several seconds of this, they both laugh, and embrace in a hug.

Legend: Long time no see, old friend.

Korth: I know...it's been forever. How have you been?

Legend: Same ole', same ole'...just trying to survive.

Korth: I feel you there...

Legend looks down at Drew intently, with a motive in his eyes.

Korth: What's on your mind, Chris?

Legend: Okay, see, here's the thing. Once I found out you were going to be here...I knew it would play into my hand to have an old friend or two. I just want you to know that I've got your back. You need me, I'll be there. I know you've got a World Title match in the main event tonight, so you're going to have a bullseye on your back, and you'll need all the support you can get.

Drew looks at him with confusion.

Korth: What's the catch?

Legend: The only catch is that I expect the same in return...I have your back, you have mine. We both know in a business like this, it always helps to have friends.

Drew stares him down for a moment, trying to decipher if his offer is sincere.

After several moments of though, Drew's only response is to stick his fist in front of Chris.

Chris puts his up, and they bump knuckles.

Both: Brofist.

Legend: Now take it easy, Drew. Don't hesitate to call on me for help.

He walks past Drew, rounds the corner, and the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

This is what happens. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is what happens.   This is what happens. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:17 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

This is what happens.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Brand Wrestling Federation :: RP Archives :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: