Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the future of DBWF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucian Blackheart

Introducing the future of DBWF Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the future of DBWF   Introducing the future of DBWF Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Don't You Wish You Were Me by Fozzy blasts through the arena speakers as a mysterious figure makes his way down the ramp and to the ring with a mic in hand.

Lucian Blackheart: "Ladies and gentlemen.. Introducing Double Brand Wrestling Federation's latest.. greatest.. superstar! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Lucian Blackheart. I've been a dominant force in the wrestling industry for quite some time, and I would definitely enjoy the opportunity to demonstrate that dominance. Tonight perhaps. How about right now? Assuming there is a person out there man enough to face me face-to-face."

Lucian Blackheart pauses for a brief moment and looks towards the stage area to see if anyone dare approach.

Lucian Blackheart: "Nobody? Figured as much.. There we have our first example of pure dominance. When you're in a wrestling federation full of.... what's the word? Pussies? Yeah, seems fitting. When you're in a wrestling federation full of pussies, this is occasionally the result you'll end up with. Seriously Mr. Daniels? Lift your game!"

A devilish grin appears on Lucian Blackheart's face.

Lucian Blackheart: "Remember this face, for it is the face of YOUR future champion. Infact you may as well hand me a championship belt right now. It'll save me from having to use up to much energy, and save some one else from a broken nose and multiple trips to the hospital. Ladies.. Gentlemen. You are witnessing the start of a new era. The era of the Blackheart. It's been a pleasure."

Don't You Wish You Were Me by Fozzy blasts through the arena speakers. Lucian makes his way backstage with his head held high, with his famous devilish grin still attached to his face.

Last edited by Lucian Blackheart on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Introducing the future of DBWF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing the future of DBWF   Introducing the future of DBWF Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:50 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

Introducing the future of DBWF
Page 1 of 1