Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punk Opening RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Punk

Punk Opening RP Empty
PostSubject: Punk Opening RP   Punk Opening RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:51 am

*Camera pans across the crowd who are holding up signs and trying to get in the way of the camera to get in shot. One sign says "I came here to see a PUNK!"*
-
*Camera continues to pan around towards the stage and curtain as music engulfs the speakers and the arena. The crowd roar with delight as the music builds up*
-
*The lights turn down low and the crowd roars even more as a shadow steps out from behind the curtain and into the light holding a microphone*
-
*The lights come back on again and standing in the spotlight in the middle of the stage is the first star of DBWF, CM Punk*
-
*Punk has a smile on his face as he walks down the ramp and over to the guard rail on the right, switching the microphone from his right hand to his left to hi-5 the people and children standing against railings which are covered with DBWF signs*
-
*Punk stops to point to a sign which says "Punk = Genius". The man holding the sign roars "CM PUNK IS A LEGEND!" to which CM Punk smiles, nods his head and hi-5 the man with an emphatic slap which is audible over the roaring crowd, possibly because of the microphone in Punk's hand*
-
*Punk continues to walk up towards the ring and approaches the steel steps*
-
*He goes halfway up the steps and looks out at the DBWF live audience with admiration*
-
*He slips taking another step and pauses as some of the crowd laugh at him. He looks up with a smirk and shrugs his shoulder while yelling "Live TV Baby!" and continues his ascent to the apron*
-
*He climbs in between the top and middle ropes slowly so he makes sure that the crowd notices that he doesn't want to trip getting into the ring*
-
*He paces around the ring for a while as the crowd continues to roar*
-
*He puts the microphone to his mouth and breathes into it a few times*
-
*He takes a breath to talk just as a loud "CM Punk!" chant begins to ring out around the arena. He takes the microphone away from his mouth and smiles as the entire audience begins to chant along with the masses*
-
*The crowd dies down and CM Punk puts the microphone to his mouth again and begins to speak*
-
Punk: "I never thought I would ever be standing in this ring in front of so many people who adore me for who I am and not for what I do."
-
*The crowd continues to chant Punk's name loudly as Punk pauses to hear them*
-
Punk: "So... DBWF. *Punk pauses to gather his thoughts* DBWF stands for Double Brand Wrestling Federation. Does anyone know why it is called that?"
-
*Stranger from the crowd yells "Because BWF was going to sue you!"
-
Punk: "This is why this is called Double Brand Wrestling Federation. Because one brand cannot hold the talent of CM Punk. They had to make it DOUBLE just so they could contain me."
-
*Crowd has a mixed reaction, most of them cheer*
-
Punk: "The GM of this company, Mr. Daniels could have gone to ANYONE first to give them a contract, yet he came to me. Of all of the people on this planet he came to me and gave me a contract. I signed on the dotted line after I read through and saw ALL of the merchandising deals that I was going to receive. That's right i'm thinking of the money."
-
*Crowd boos a little at this*
-
Punk: "Hey, Hey... you there. The guys who booed. Let me finish first."
-
*Crowd laughs quietly as Punk continues*
-
Punk: "You see I was joking. I don't care how much I get paid or how many Ice Cream Bars get sold, I care about entertaining you people. I care about being in DBWF. I care about being in the best federation in the world today!"
-
*Crowd cheers proudly*
-
Punk: "You see Mr. Daniels didn't just sign me first, I remained unsigned for a LONG period of time even when I was offered other lucrative contracts by other federations because I didn't want to work for some company that is just going to wither away and leave me in the bleachers, I wanted to work for the best because you all know that I am the best and you DBWF fans only deserve the VERY best!
-
*Crowd explodes into a massive D-B-W-F (Dee-Bee-Doublya-Eff) Chant*
-
Punk: "So tonight, I issue an open challenge to the locker room. I issue the challenge because I want to see who can step up and be the guy in DBWF that everyone is going to say "He deserves to be World Champion!" I want to meet that guy and I want him to give me everything he's got!
-
*Punk pauses as he thinks for a moment with the microphone still pressed against his chin*
-
Punk: "Because if I'm going to be the best, I want to face the best. *yells* Now what's this fed called?!"
-
*Punk tosses the microphone away (with a BZZZ-TKK as it hits the mat) as the crowd begins to chant D-B-W-F in a loud chant as Punk puts his hands in the air while smirking. He looks into the camera and motions it to come closer. Punk looks down at the DBWF logo on the mat and points to it. He tells the camera "See that?", then he holds up one finger to the camera and looks into it and says "Number One. Number One."*
-
*Punk walks back over the mat and climbs out of the ring via the middle ropes and hops down off the apron onto the padded mats below*
-
*He begins to hi-5 fans on the left side of the ramp to give the fans who missed out before a chance to hi-5 their new star*
-
*The crowd is inaudible over the screaming and cheers but Punk replies to a fan saying "I know. I'm looking forward to tonight too!"*
-
*Punk finishes giving hi-5 to the crowd and is walking up the ramp back to the curtain as the camera fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin

Punk Opening RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punk Opening RP   Punk Opening RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:29 am

added.
Back to top Go down
https://dbwfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Punk Opening RP
Page 1 of 1