Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is love the golden ticket?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Is love the golden ticket? Empty
PostSubject: Is love the golden ticket?   Is love the golden ticket? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 pm

The camera turns onto Lover Boy, wearing a dirty tattered black hoodie, his signature filthy jean shorts, and his nappy hair tied into a ponytail, sipping on an unidentified energy drink, as he is perched on top an estimated 10 foot later. He acts as if no one is paying any mind to him. He begins to speak as he stares off into the distance

Lover Boy: So I'm subjected to participate in a match just so I can earn a shot to a championship? Another match I'm just baiting myself into. I believe in love, and therefore I believe I can win..

He looks down to the top of the energy drink can, as he begins to circle the brim of it with one of his dirty fingers.

Lover Boy: "All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe. The man had a firm grasp on reality in it's fullest. I see the golden ticket there. Right before me. Just ten feet above my head. I see the championship...

Lover Boy takes a large gulp of his energy drink, snorts, and spits off to the side of the ladder. He twirls the can in a circular motion in front of him as his eyes follow. After the breif silence, it seems as if he hypnitized himself into silence bfore he speaks again.

Lover Boy: .. so close, I can almost taste the flavor of the gold plate where MY name should be..

Lover Boy throws the can off to his left as hard as he can, in an almost anger fit. He seems to have rocked the ladder he threw the can so hard, but he seems unphased.

Lover Boy: I'm a lover not a fighter.. please, believe me when I say this. But when you put my heart on the line, I will fight to the death to make sure I will be the one, taking down my heart, and putting it back into my chest.

Lover Boy leaps off the top of the ladder and lands stealth-like directly in front of the camera. He recomposes himself, brushing of his shoulders, playing with his 5 O'clock shadow growing in, before positioning himself infront of the camera.

Lover Boy: I WILL be the one, to reclimb that ladder..

He turns around for a moment to point out the fallen ladder he had just leaped off of, before turning back around.

Lover Boy: and pull my Golden Ticket out of the DBWF cereal box..

He looks to the side, putting his hand on his chin, and smirks as he thinks over his wittiness.

Lover Boy: and I also promise you, I won't leave without putting on a show... I will pull those hopeless romeos off that ladder, let their hearts drop, and hit the math RUTHLESSLY, as they FLAT-line, from my competition. With Love,

Lover Boy squares himself in front of the camera, crosses his chest with the signature "X", wipes the sweat from his brow with his thumb, as he winks and points at the camera

Lover Boy: Your future DWBF champion...

Lover Boy's face becomes more serious, as his shoulders hunch up as if he's about to go into war. He spits again to the side before he shoves the cameraman hopelessly to the ground, and before he hits with a thud, the camera blacks out.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Is love the golden ticket? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is love the golden ticket?   Is love the golden ticket? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down

Is love the golden ticket?
Page 1 of 1