Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why-O-Why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

Why-O-Why? Empty
PostSubject: Why-O-Why?   Why-O-Why? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:10 am

The Bad Guy and Emma emerge from the curtain, they are approached by Melissa Scott. She attempts to get between Emma and The Bad Guy.

Melissa Scott: "Excuse me Emma, but I'd like to interview The Bad Guy, can you move?"

Emma: "No."

Melissa Scott: "Oh, well... um..."

Melissa looks behind the camera, confused, before returning to the interview.

Melissa Scott: "The Bad Guy, first of all, congratulation on becoming number one contender."

The Bad Guy: "Thank you."

The Bad Guy smiles, and Emma grips onto his arm tighter.

Melissa Scott: "But I think I speak for everyone here when I ask, why? What was the point?"

The Bad Guy: "You see, I wanted to show Punk that his petty insults, his cocky persona, his attempts to talk me into submission just won't work. He's smart. He talks and talks, adding in a continuous number of little jabs, until his opponent is sick and they break. They get aggressive, make mistakes, and ultimately, they lose. I'm not attacking his strategy, it works on most, but like everything else there are a small percentage of people that are immune. So I've gone out there to show my immunity. To show that you can't rely on one form of attack."

Melissa Scott: "So what is your strategy? What are your multiple forms of attack?"

The Bad Guy laughs and shakes his head.

The Bad Guy: D'you actually think I'm going to tell you that? To tell the world how I plan to take that title from CM Punk? No. Thank you for your questions, now go away.

Melissa Scott quickly walks away from The Bad Guy and Emma, who begin to walk down the hall towards their locker room.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin

Why-O-Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why-O-Why?   Why-O-Why? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 pm

added
Back to top Go down
https://dbwfederation.forumotion.co.uk

Why-O-Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Brand Wrestling Federation :: RP Archives :: Season 1 RPs-