Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How it all started (Non-Storyline Version)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Johnson
Admin

How it all started (Non-Storyline Version) Empty
PostSubject: How it all started (Non-Storyline Version)   How it all started (Non-Storyline Version) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Overview
Becoming a GM has always been an ambition of mine ever since I started joining federations in TWG over a year ago. That and I'm the type of person who likes to be in control, I'm a born leader if you will. Originally, I was planning to have a single roster with 2 shows, you average fed, but then I decided that I wanted to make a true mark on the federation world, so I decided to go with 2 rosters and 2 shows. This fed would have been created months ago, if I didn't get helper and mod.

Graphics
All the graphics you see on display on the shows were created by me. They aren't the best but I wouldn't say that they are the worst either lol. Each brand have different gfx, e.g Demolition's gfx are red, whilst Revolution's gfx are green.

I am always looking for improvements or even help with the graphics. =)

What I expect DBWF to become
I expect DBWF to be one of the Feds that people talk about, this doesn't necessarily mean going to Mondial as fast as possible, in fact getting to mondial or not doesn't concern me. I just want everyone to enjoy the DBWF, whether as a viewer or a member.

Regards,
Jack Johnson
Back to top Go down
https://dbwfederation.forumotion.co.uk
Phenom The Vampire Lord

How it all started (Non-Storyline Version) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How it all started (Non-Storyline Version)   How it all started (Non-Storyline Version) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 am

*Except the hardcore title, done by Phenom.
Back to top Go down

How it all started (Non-Storyline Version)
Page 1 of 1