The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Amazing Thon introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thon

PostSubject: The Amazing Thon introduction   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:23 am

The arena goes dark and the Electric Guitar riff of Beethoven’s 5th Symphony starts to play. Fireworks light up the entrance to the stage and an unfamiliar face walks nonchalantly down to the ring, wearing a lab coat and glasses. The ring announcer passes a microphone to the newcomer and the chiselled scientist brings it to his lips.

Unknown Wrestler: Ah, thank you squire, for this occasion is a truly bountiful one, one can fully appreciate the glamour and grandeur of such an occasion here at Demolition in Double Brand Wrestling Federation.

There is a loud cheer from the crowd.

Unknown Wrestler: Ladies and Gentleman, I am honoured to be in the presence of such magnificence and filled with immense gratitude at this opportunity to introduce myself to each and every patron here tonight. Standing before you within this creation of divine destruction is the marvel of genetic evolution, The Amazing Thon.

Bryan: I’m interested to hear more, Tyrone, and I’m pretty sure we will…

The Amazing Thon: For you see, The Amazing Thon is a true masterpiece of human genetics. Once a shy and retired doctor of molecular construction and genetic science, I worked out a methodology to increase my muscle mass, strength and definition through the tricking of my genetic code. What you now see in front of you is God’s proudest creation. The Amazing Thon, The Genetic King of Kings, is the smartest and most physically intense specimen the world will see within a wrestling ring.

Bryan: The crowd seem to be excited by this newcomer, Tyrone.

The Amazing Thon: And tonight, The Amazing Thon is here to ask for an opportunity to prove to Jack Daniels, our faithful Owner, that he is the future of this company. Mr Daniels, I graciously await your response.

With that The Amazing Thon passes his microphone to the ring announcer and strolls back up the ramp returning to the backstage area, taking in the adulation of the fans.

Bryan: I like this guy and hopefully we’ll see much more of him in the future.

Tyrone: Good for you Bryan. I am sure it won’t be long before we will have the opportunity to see this newcomer in action!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucian Blackheart

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Thon introduction   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:50 am

Added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Amazing Thon introduction
Page 1 of 1