Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantheon

Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match) Empty
PostSubject: Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match)   Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 am

As the energy of the last fight has not yet cleared, from backstage a tall,muscular man appears, walking arrogantly towards the ring. He is wearing a Spartan armor, carrying a massive shield and a spear. He then jumps in the ring,taking a mic and looking around.

Pantheon: My name is Pantheon! And you are all just too lucky to see me here!

The crowd goes: “What?”

Pantheon: Yes. Such a classic! *rude gesture* But worry not, commoners! I will not take too much of your time.

Crowd goes “What?”

Pantheon *ignoring them*: When I was called to…fight here, I was fighting the mighty Vega, in Spain. I was told by my agent that a new federation has opened its gates to all those that want to cover themselves in glory. So I came. And watched..and I am appalled! This is a hell hole!

Crowd begins to boo him.

Pantheon: I see the very tears of Geheena here! The rips of Hades’ realm! The filth of demons! Corruption and deceit! None of you worthy commoners are worthy to see the Herald of the Gods fight in this very ring!

Angry fan: Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and prove your superiority you prick?

Pantheon *obviously annoyed*: You…address the mighty Pantheon? What is there to prove to a rabble like you? NOTHING! But there is something I must do! I must bring the God’s Peace in this forsaken place! I will cleanse this place in the name of great Zeus! And I will not leave this ring, until someone worthy comes to face me!!!

Pantheon slams his shield with the spear then slams the spear in the mat, challenging whoever is to face him!
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match)   Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

Pantheon's Arrogance (to be used before my match)
Page 1 of 1