Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge Entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson James

Huge Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Huge Entrance   Huge Entrance Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 am

---Camera Roles----

Vavghn:Good Evening Viewers My name is Vavghn and beside me is my college Matthew Morrision.Tonight is a huge night this is the first live tapping of REVOLUTION !!!!

Lights turn off Pyros go off.The spectators are shocked then a shocking blast comes out from beneath the entrance ramp.....Jackson James comes out on a quad bike the spectator jump out of there seats and they try to cross the barricade but security stops them.Jackson James puts a ramp next to the ring and then he takes his quad bike back.Then he accelerates and the bike jumps into the ring.Jackson James gets a mic.

Jackson James:WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVER SHOW OF REVOLUTION!!!.let me introduce my self my name is Jackson James i am truly pleased to be the first person out here tonight and i would like to give a slight preview of how this journey started.I was busy doing my work on my mail office then a newspaper came on my desk and i saw a article of this roster in it.I rode my bike to this arena and asked for the job so then after some few tests of fitness and health i got the job i was chosen because my love for the people and i love to entertain people in any way possible.......

Lights go off and sparks surround the ring and he disappears

----Camera Fades-----
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Huge Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Entrance   Huge Entrance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:53 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

Huge Entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Brand Wrestling Federation :: RP Archives :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: