Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucian Blackheart

Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo Empty
PostSubject: Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo   Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 am

-
Don't You Wish You Were Me by Fozzy blasts through the arena speakers
as a Lucian Blackheart makes his way down the ramp and to the ring with
a mic and what appears to be a promo poster in hand, and a cold look in
his eyes.

-
Lucian Blackheart: "Ladies and gentlemen, let me just start off by saying Saturday Night Revolution absolutely sucks!"
-
A huge smile appears on Lucian Blackheart's face as he ponders the ring as the crowd boos.
-
Lucian Blackheart: "It's a sad truth, I know. This has been not only been the longest hour and a half, but it has also been the most painfullest half hour of my life. You have no idea how happy I am to be able to leave in.. I don't know, 4 minute promo plus 3 minute match.. so, 10 minutes. Yeah, In 10 minutes I will be the happiest man on Earth. If I have to spend a minute over that in this dump, I swear to God I'll pin myself."
-
A more serious look strikes Lucian Blackheart's face as the crowd boos.
-
Lucian Blackheart: "Now that I've gotten that out.. Let's discuss my opponent. Elliot Serenity? What the hell kind of name is that? What are you? A fairy? For those of you that don't know, Elliot Serenity is one-third of the.. uhh... Let's just go with the Care Bears. Yes, they stole there stable name from a Saturday Morning cartoon, get over it. But here's a question for you, Elliot. Take away your posse of meathead misfits, what's left?"
-
Lucian Blackheart lowers the mic, pausing briefly waiting for the crowd to calm down.
-
Lucian Blackheart: "Now if you guessed option b; Somebody awesome.. then I am sorry to say, that you are an idiot! The correct answer was option a; an in-over his head jabroni, with the charisma of a stick!"
-
A sick, sadistic smile appears on Lucian Blackheart's face.
-
Lucian Blackheart: "If I am not mistaken, the winner of this match will fight for the IC title at Road To Glory. You want to be number one, huh? You want to be a champion? Well I suggest you start taking notes, punk!"
-
BZZT!! Lucian Blackheart drops the mic. He begins to flex and stretch,
bouncing around the ring while he waits for his opponent. The sick,
sadistic smile can still be seen on his face.

-
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

PostSubject: Re: Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo   Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:53 am

Added.
Back to top Go down
ElliottSerenity

PostSubject: Re: Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo   Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Elliott Serenity appears at the top of the ramp with no music and a cold glare directed streight towards Lucian. He begins a slow walk towards the ring, never taking his eyes off his opponent. Walking streight to the announcers table, he finds a microphone and slides under the bottom rope, still sitting on the floor. He looks up Lucian with a over exaggerated crazy look, with his head on a lean to the left.

Elliott: "You've got nerve... Kid. Elliott Serenity... Yes, I like that name quite a bit. And you forget that I couldn't really care less what you think about me. As for The Three Kings, you should really learn our name. Care Bears? Is that really the best you could think of? If you going to insult us, atleast make it worth it please."

Elliott picks himself off the ground and looks his opponent directly in the eye.

Elliott: "And last but not least, the consequence of winning this match... All I'll say is good luck, try not to tap and may the best man win."

Elliott throws the mic out of the ring and the thump can be heard over the speakers. Above the crowd you hear Elliott one more time.

Elliott: "Lets start this thing!"

Was just wondering if you could add this Lucian... I know it's a bit late, but I only just saw your RP now. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

PostSubject: Re: Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo   Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo   Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucian Blackheart Pre-Match Promo
Page 1 of 1