Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantanarama Lives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack Fantana

Fantanarama Lives Empty
PostSubject: Fantanarama Lives   Fantanarama Lives Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Melissa Scott: "Hello fans, Melissa Scott here and I'm backstage with 'The Natural' Zack Fantana. Zack, what do you have to say to the criticism you're embellishing how difficult your return to the ring was?"

Zack Fantana: "How dare you? I went through a gruelling two months on the Hip Hop Abs program to return to the ring and this is what I get? I get people questioning the legitimacy of my comeback story? Do you even realize what you're saying right now? Not only was I several pounds overweight, but I'm white with no rhythm. That's a double handicap and somehow I defied the odds. Don't you ever question my heart again, Melissa."

Melissa Scott: "So tonight you face Leo Duonrey, who is 1-0 in DBWF. How do you plan on defeating him?"

Zack Fantana: "Why is it that wrestling promotions always have distractingly good looking women as interviewers? I'm trying to get a point across and all everyone's doing at home is staring at your chest."

A faint smile spreads over Melissa's face.

Zack Fantana: "I'm serious though. Can you guys cut her out of frame?"

Melissa looks at the camera man quizzically as the camera pans in on Zack Fantana.

Zack Fantana: "Tonight, all those hours bumping and grinding, all those hours popping and locking pay off because tonight, the world becomes reacquainted with Fantanarama. It may take some time, but like that old girlfriend from high school, you'll remember the good times you had and soon you'll be wondering why you ever broke up in the first place. I'll be back in Championship form in no time. But I'm not here to touch myself reminiscing about past success. All you need to know is that this is just the beginning. Rejoice little world, Fantanarama lives."
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

Fantanarama Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantanarama Lives   Fantanarama Lives Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down

Fantanarama Lives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Brand Wrestling Federation :: RP Archives :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: