Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cafe, The Father, Emma.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bad Guy

The Cafe, The Father, Emma. Empty
PostSubject: The Cafe, The Father, Emma.   The Cafe, The Father, Emma. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 am

The scene opens up with The Bad Guy and his father, Alec, in a local cafe. The Bad Guy is drinking a cup of coffee while his father is having some tea.

Alec Jones: "It's not starting out well, is it?"

The Bad Guy: "Well, nothing can worse than what happened last time. It'll get better... hopefully.

Alec Jones: "Who d'you have next?"

The Bad Guy: "On the card, I'm facing someone called The Amazing Thon. He wasn't on the first show, to be honest, I have no idea who he is."

Alec smiles, he takes a sip of tea.

Alec Jones: "Should be easy then, heh?"

The Bad Guy: "No no no, I've made that mistake before. No, I need to work. Work hard."

The Bad Guy leans in.

The Bad Guy: "I need to win this. I'll do anything to win this match."

Alec smiles.

Alec Jones: "Anything?"

The Bad Guy: "Anything."

Alec breaks into a laugh and looks above The Bad Guy.

The Bad Guy: "What?"

The Bad Guy turns around, in front of him stands Emma, a crazed fan from his old fed. The Bad Guy quickly turns around, hoping she hasn't seen him. A high-pitched squeal tells him other wise as he lets out a big groan and stares at Alec Jones in anger.

The Bad Guy: "I'm going to kill you."

Alec Jones: "You said anything, let her be your manager and you'll start winning. She'll do everything you say.

The Bad Guy closes his eyes, he takes in a deep breath and opens them again. A happier TBG emerges, he spins around to face the awe-struck girl. She smiles widely and leaps into his arms. The Bad Guy stares into the camera, his smile fades.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

The Cafe, The Father, Emma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafe, The Father, Emma.   The Cafe, The Father, Emma. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:55 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

The Cafe, The Father, Emma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Double Brand Wrestling Federation :: RP Archives :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: