HomeDBWF PortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Preperation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElliottSerenity

PostSubject: Preperation.   Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:02 am

Elliott paces around the locker room.

Elliott Serenity: "So we got a match. Not the match we wanted, but a match together."

Letting the statement stand, Elliott gazes at Paully for an answer.

Elliott Serenity: "And yet you stay silent. At least say something..."

Paully lifts his head and stares at Elliott.

Paully C: "I don't know why you're walking around like a wounded duck. You need to settle down, otherwise you're going to cost us the match.

Elliott: "Don't forget who I am Paully. You need not worry about me. Sure, I admit I get a little nervous before a match. But that doesn't mean I'm going to choke on game day."

Paully: "You did at the SuperShow..."

Elliott lets of a ferocious snarl towards Paully. Creeping up to his partners side, he starts in a menacing tone.

Elliott: "That was my first real match that actually mattered in over 6 months. You've got nerve challanging me like that. However, I'll forget it because I need you as much as you need me. Lets just go out there and decimate the weak excuse they have for wrestlers here. Can we agree on that?"

Paully grins towards Elliott, as the gesture is returned. Elliott offers his hand out to Paully, which he grasps. Both men, standing side by side, exit the large locker room. As the door slams shut, a shadow can be seen lurking in the faint light. Ed Roland, looking confident in Elliott and Paully's abilities to win the match, stood leaning against the wall outside the locker room. The camera zooms out and show the name on the door...

THREE KINGS.

Ed smirks, then proceeds to follow the other two towards the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucian Blackheart

PostSubject: Re: Preperation.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:46 am

Added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Preperation.
Page 1 of 1