Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JC

So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast) Empty
PostSubject: So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast)   So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:57 am

The lights go dark as Jojo Cuetips music hits. Golden sparks shower from the titontron as Cuetips makes way through. He is dressed in a tailored blue suit and is walking to the ring with a microphone in hand. The crowd are excited at the prospect of seeing a supertar like Jojo Cuetips perform in the ring tonight.

He walks down the entrance ramp slapping hands with the fans along the way, he stops at the entrance and grabs a camera out of someones hand in the crowd, takes a quick photo of himself and then hands it back before walking up the steps and entering the ring.

Cuetips stands in the centre of the ring and raises the microphone to his mouth as the crowd start to cheer.

He pauses and looks around the areana as the crowd cheer even louder.

He walks over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckles and salutes the crowd a they shout out his name.

Crowd: "Cuetips... Cuetips... Cuetips... Cuetips... Cuetips..."

He hops down and makes his way back to the centre of the ring as he begins to speak.

Jojo Cuetips: "Last week, i made an announcement. I said that i was aiming for DBWF's top prize and i wasnt going to stop until i got it. Well that path starts right here, tonight!!!"

The crowd cheer loudly....

Crowd: "Cuetips... Cuetips... Cuetips... Cuetips... Cuetips..."

JC: "Now it dosnt really matter who it is, either way, were gonna end up right here.... so anyone at all out the back who thinks they have what it takes to wrestle a true superstar, a true legend, i'm waiting...."

Cuetips moves over towards the entrance ramp, leans on the ropes and looks up in the direction of the ramp....

*OOC: Ice Blast if you want to reply, feel free..... otherwise it can run straight into your entrance
Back to top Go down
Lucian Blackheart

So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast)   So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:02 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

So who wants to wrestle a superstar? (Demolition RP. Open to Ice Blast)
Page 1 of 1