Double Brand Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of TWG's double brand federation

HomeDBWF PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed Roland TWT

The New Start Empty
PostSubject: The New Start   The New Start Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 am

Ed Roland, Elliott Serenity and Paully C make their way to the ring

Ed grabs a mic

Ed: "hello and welcome to DBWF!"

fans cheer

Ed: "i am Ed Roland, and these are more associates, Elliott Serenity and Paully C, and we are the 3 Kings of Freedom, and we are here for 2 reasons, to win and to rule"

fans remain silent as they are not sure what to make of Ed

Ed: "well of course our name and rep proceeds us, we may believe in freedom but we are no opposed to hurting anyone that get in our way, but we will get to that, why are we kings?......IM GLAD YOU ASKED!"

fans start a shallow boo

Ed: " I am the King of Soul, the Warden of Canada and the keeper of a thousands holds"

hands the mic to Elliott
Back to top Go down
ElliottSerenity

The New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Start   The New Start Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 am

Elliott grins deeply.

Elliott Serenity: "Me? I'm the King of Mind, The Synyster Smile... The Omega Artist. I'm only going to say this once... We will not fail at what we came to do."

He stops for a moment, tasting the words. Then gives the heads up to Paully and throws him the mic.
Back to top Go down
Paully C

The New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Start   The New Start Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Paully C grabs the mic.
Paully C:And me? I am the King of Destruction. The Bringer of Blood. Those who stand before me will not stand again. I am the judge, the jury, and the executioner.
An evil grin overcomes Paully C's face, as he pauses.
Paully C: My opponent at the super show found out just what happens when you step in the ring with the King of Destruction. Do you boys think he's still at the hospital, or is he at the morgue? I'm wondering where to send the flowers.
Paully C tosses the mic back to Ed as he chuckles.

Last edited by Paully C on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ed Roland TWT

The New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Start   The New Start Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Ed: And we are The 3 Kings of freedom, and we will rule the wrestling world, and make it the way it should be...and if there is anyone out there that wants to challenge us, SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

Ed throws the mic down over a flood of booes
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin

The New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Start   The New Start Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:24 pm

moved to the revolution show. Since the Supershow was already finished.
Back to top Go down
https://dbwfederation.forumotion.co.uk
Jack Johnson
Admin

The New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Start   The New Start Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:48 pm

added
Back to top Go down
https://dbwfederation.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

The New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Start   The New Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Start
Page 1 of 1